Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chemical control of vectors?

chemical control of vectors is killing rodents and pests using poison and insecticide in the wild. When a city is notified of an increased rat population chemical control vector stabilizing agencies are dispatched (aka exterminators) and they set poison in the fields and kill the pests).Chemical control of vectors?
Thats just bogus..I would flunk(well maybe a ';b';) science even if I could have an ';A';...shame ,shame but been there done that.....I just insist on being ignorant..For which I


know I am not being....I do'nt believe there is many


if you are messing with human dna...Splicing genes is just


a nono in my conscience...They will never succeed without


unknown harm and injury and could never truly ';control';The out comes..Or would,take responsibility ..for that matter..

No comments:

Post a Comment